Sunday, April 11, 2010


walk with me
for once I'll set the pace
talk with me
can you even look me in the face?
tell me more of this road
that eats me more with every step
and what of these flakes of gold,
instead of piles, this is all we get?
why after so many steps, we've yet to begin?
are we there yet? is this the end?
if not, then where does it really go?
is there really a beyond
or is it placed there all for show?
I see you're gone now
leaving only me on a road you paved.
But what goes up no doubt comes down
and you'll receive every piece of confusion
that you gave.

we all walk the unknown road paved for us.
don't buy their dream.
find your own and pave your own road to it.
escape the dead end crash.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for the exits ;) There is always a better path if we seek it. LOVE this!

    D

    ReplyDelete